Sunday 6 April 2014

Off Day

Today is my 2nd Off day, woke up on afternoon 3pm after a late sleep on yesterday. Went to Venetian and eventually found a book that I'm interested. 'One Hundred Name' by Author Cecelia Ahern. The few Author that I knew other than J.K Rowling and Sophia Kingsley. MOP$ 128 for this book...Erm... Is actually out of my budget for this, haha~

Eat Japanese food with Carmen and Sharon today. CC and Fumi is coming on this Wednesday. Expecting~ haha, hope will have a good memories with them during this trip. Oh Ya! Yesterday was read a news that SNSD-Tiffany was in relationship with 2PM-Nickhun! OMG! What a surprise! No more Khuntoria!!!! Well, even though I more prefer Khuntoria, but I likes Tiffany too. So what I want to say is... WELL DONE! 축하합니다!!!

I'm actually don't know what I want to write here, chit chatting end. Bye =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment